With the release of Fitoor’s latest breakup number, we bring to you some more such songs that the lovers going through a breakup will totally relate to!
1. Hone Do Batiyaan – Fitoor
The song features the film’s leading couple, Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif, displaying emotions of heartbreak and hurt beautifully.
2. Sun Raha Hai Na Tu – Aashiqui 2
I find the female version more moving and heartrending. The song is truly stirring.
3. Tadap Tadap – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
This separation song is all about emotions – we are absolutely in tears watching a hurt Salman undergoing the pain of parting.
4. Tu Jaane Na – Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani
Kailesh Kher’s soulful singing is the USP of this poignant number. It touches our hearts, making it bleed.
5. Laayi Vi Ne Gayi, Tey Nibhayi Vi Na Gayi – Chalte Chalte
How it becomes difficult for some couples to stay together yet unable to stay apart, is magically shown in this number.
6. Bin Tere – I Hate Luv Stories
The song is sure to send ill-starred lovers on a nostalgia trip.
7. Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayi – Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Though technically not a breakup song, this one puts across the pain of separation just so beautifully that I couldn’t help including it on this list.
8. Zindagi Mein Koi Kabhi Aaye Na Rabba – Musafir
With such meaningful and powerful lyrics, this track is a must watch!
9. Tanhai – Dil Chahta Hai
Sonu Nigam has worked the magic of his voice in this song that depicts a breakup in the most heartbreaking manner.
10. Agar Tum Saath Ho – Tamasha
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone bring life to this emotional number, and we simply can’t help the pool of tears rolling down our cheeks.