Posts by tag: streaming platform
Webcasting an event is a great way to expand your audience by allowing people to view and participate in the event from anywhere in the world. It involves broadcasting your event live over the internet. To webcast an event, you need to plan and prepare for the event, decide which streaming platform you will use, set up equipment, create a website for the event, and promote the event. After the event, you will need to analyze the data from the webcast and make improvements for future events.
- Video Streaming Technology (1)
- Industrial Lighting Applications (1)
- Video Production Tutorials (1)
- Film Production Equipment and Resources (1)
- Drone Technology & DIY Projects (1)
- Technology and Media (1)
- Stage Lighting and Equipment Guides (1)
- Online Video Streaming Guides (1)
How can I make good lights for my YouTube videos?
8 Feb 2023
How to play other videos while I'm live streaming on YouTube?
31 Jul 2023
What are industrial applications of led?
12 Mar 2023
How to set a DMX address for stage lighting equipment?
27 Jul 2023
How to webcast an event?
30 Jan 2023
- video streaming
- live streaming
- streaming platform
- LED lights
- energy efficiency